giovedì 12 gennaio 2012

Look who's back!

Dear friends, 

first of all...Happy 2012! I've been wondering what I should write in this post, in fact I've been away from the blogging world for such a long time that I hardly remember how to use blogger!! Yes, I've been away for almost 9 months and I apologize. I don't necessarily think that me being away made a difference to you, but I have missed YOU, I have missed my blog. I should probably explain why I was away for so long. The truth is, I was already struggling with the blog long before I brusquely interrupted my posting, my father-in-law was terminally ill and my son was getting high fevers practically every other week, as some of you know. My father-in-law sadly passed away just a couple of weeks after my last post, a lot of other things (good and bad) happened and, at that point, life just kind of took over. I kept postponing writing a new post, days turned into weeks and weeks into months...
Things have settled a bit now, not everything is as it should be, as I would like it to be, but I feel happier, recharged and slightly more in control. 
With the start of a new year I thought it was finally the right moment to get back to blogging, which is something I've always enjoyed and found therapeutic and soothing as well as exciting!
So here I am again, hopefully some of you still remember me and look forward to reading my blog.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your support, love, patience and faith in me in the past year. Hope to "see" you all soon!
Anna xx



8 commenti:

Grace London 13 gennaio 2012 07:11  

It's lovely to see you again, Anna. I've kept you in my blogroll, hoping to see a new post one day. I'm very sorry to read about your father in law. x

Marina(Makeup4all) 13 gennaio 2012 10:42  

I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law and I hope your son is better!
And it's nice to see you back x

Get Lippie 13 gennaio 2012 14:23  

So happy to see you back, and so sorry to hear your news xx

gio 13 gennaio 2012 16:17  

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I hope 2012 will be a better year for you and your family.

Replica 13 gennaio 2012 20:09  

I'm so pleased to have you back as I missed you!
I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law.
I'm glad you are feeling in a better position now and I hope your little boy is doing a lot better.
xx

Tali 14 gennaio 2012 22:22  

Oh god it sounds like you had a horrific time of it. I am so sorry for your loss and for all the worry you must have gone through having a child who keeps getting ill!
You know if you ever need anything im here my number is still the same.

Lets hope 2012 is better! Welcome back!! We missed you!!

Anna 15 gennaio 2012 01:44  

To you all: thank you so much for your kind words, I really do hope 2012 is a better year, for all of you as well! My son is still getting recurrent high fevers but I'm currently feeding him lots of stuff to boost his immune system, fingers crossed.
I missed you all....I'm so glad I'm back!! Anna xx

Venus Loves Virgo 21 gennaio 2012 20:27  

Anna!
I'm so glad your back! i was wondering what happened to you. I'm so sorry about your father in law, my condolences. XOXO

I'm also glad your son is better as I remember he had some health issues. Take your time getting back into the blog if you need to rest more. Yes, I have not moved away I still live at same place.
Talk to you soon XOXO

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP